Terms & Conditions
By purchasing OTClientBot license time, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions
Changes to the program or the website
- You understand that our service is only offered on a best-effort basis and service interruptions and functional changes may occur. You accept that your service may be affected by such things.
- You agree that we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently alter or terminate any or all services offered for any reason without prior notice, without refund in full or in part.
- You agree that we do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure operation of the software, the website, or your account.
- You agree to only use the software on a single computer actively at a time. The computer bound to the account is identified by the mechanism of a unique Hardware ID and access to computers with a different Hardware ID will be refused. The
Hardware ID bound to the account is changeable every 7 days.
- Before purchasing OTClientBot, you must have tried the trial version of the latest version of the software available on this website and agreed to it’s own “End User License Agreement” presented to you at the time of installation.
- You agree to only use the account purchased yourself and not to transfer, lend, sell or lease it to anyone else.
- You agree to pay for our products with your own money or credit card or that of another individual only if he has given you specific authorization to do so.
- You agree that we may terminate your service or refuse a sale if we suspect fraudulent payment activity.
- You agree that we may block your access to the software from any account if you have had involvement with payment fraud.
- You agree that by purchasing OTClientBot, the only thing you are granted is access to the software for a limited amount of time. We only ensure providing a functional login mechanism to the software for the duration of the license and
nothing else. When that amount of time expires we no longer have any obligations to you.
Refund & Privacy
- You agree that if you violate any part of this agreement we may suspend or terminate your service without refund.
- You agree not to break our Rules of Conduct on the Forums and that we may terminate your access to the software without refund in more severe cases.
- You agree that you are the only one reponsible for your actions and use of our software and will not hold us responsible for any outcome resulting from its use or misuse.
- You agree that if any part of this agreement is deemed invalid or illegal, this agreement will not be invalidated as a whole and the valid and legal parts of it will remain in effect.
Governing law, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Poland, Warsaw.
- Unless any alternative dispute resolution procedure is agreed between the parties, the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Poland, Warsaw in respect of any dispute which arises out of or under this Agreement.
If you have any doubts or questions concerting these Terms of Service, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this agreement and the software’s “End User License Agreement” at any time. The date of the last revision will always be posted here.
Last modified: April 5th 2020