OTClientBot respects your right to privacy. We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form or login into the otPieceBot program.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may be provided with your name, e-mail address or other personal information.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used to process orders and transactions or to control access to the software program.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product
or service requested.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so
long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Last modified: October 6th 2020